About Us

Original CS NSB Society on Lyle and Live Oak

Christian Science came to New Smyrna Beach in June 1917 when a group of Christian Scientists started a Society in a small house at the corner of Lyle and Live Oak. Soon the members became known as the First Church of Christ, Scientist, New Smyrna Beach. When the city was planning to build the South Causeway, the local hospital purchased the property and the membership built a church at 640 Ball Street. With the financial support of the members they occupied and dedicated this new sanctuary in January 1982.

 

Contact

Give us a call at
(386) 428-8276

 
 
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.